From game-changing workouts to nutrition and fashion tips and tech and travel ideas, 24LIFE is the new, free, digital fitness lifestyle magazine from 24 Hour Fitness that gives readers what they need to enjoy the rewards of a fit and healthy lifestyle.
“24LIFE reflects our understanding that the time people choose to spend with 24 Hour Fitness is time that should make the rest of life that much better,” said Steve Schillinger, Senior Vice President, Club Experience, 24 Hour Fitness. “That’s why our new magazine is full of inspiration and ideas you can use, from working out and eating well, to feeding your sense of appreciation and adventure—and much more.”
The debut edition of 24LIFE features top athletes and celebrities’ take on fitness and fashion, and renowned experts’ insights into trends and exercise science:
- NFL star Dwight Freeney talks about his passion for obstacle racing and his respect for one of Atlas Race’s top competitors in the premier issue of 24LIFE.
- Fitness features include video tips, fat-burning, toning and TRX workouts, and training after 50.
- Fashion looks that go from studio to street and Kate Hudson’s new Fabletics™ line.
- Food and nutrition stories tackle the topics of bone broth and low-carb diets, along with delicious and healthy recipes.
- The Google Self-Driving Car Project and luxury bootcamps round out the magazine’s lifestyle features.
A sneak preview of the magazine which comes out 6 times a year is available now.