This gory makeup look is perfect for Halloween or anyone that is working on a film or photography project and wants to get this great makeup effect, without breaking your bank.
- Elmer’s Glue
- Toilet Tissue
- Eyeshadow [Red, Black, Purple]
- Fake Blood
- If you normally wear make up, make sure to apply your make-up foundation first.
- The first thing you want to do is to tear little pieces of the tissue, then you set them aside and apply the Elmer’s glue to the areas, where you want to make it look like you are injured.
- Place some pieces of tissue on top of the glue patches and gently pat them onto the glue with your fingers. Afterwards, gently apply another layer of glue.
- For a more pronounced wounds, you can do two layers of tissue and then finish with some glue
- After setting up your wounds with the glue and tissue, let the areas dry, but not all the way.
- About halfway when it’s drying you will need a pointy object to lift the middle of the tissue to create the opening of the wound. Once that has been done let the glue completely dry.
- After the wound areas have completely dried, it’s time to apply eyeshadow to the wound. Grab your dark red, light red, dark purple, brown, and black eyeshadow colors.
- First apply the dark red inside the opening of the cut and the sides as well.
- Then apply some purple eyeshadow on the inside corners. Depending on your complexion you might wanna use colors that will look more like black and blues on the outer area (the areas that weren’t lifted) as you see in my picture like my cheek bones and forehead.
- The very last thing is to apply the fake blood with Qtips on the outside of the wound and dab your fingers to tap it all over the wound, then squeeze some of the fake blood on the inside of the cuts.