How To Plant Dieffenbachia in an innovative Latina Window box pot by Santino
more info at http://howtoplant.garden
Latina Window Box pot by Santino:
• SELF WATERING SYSTEM WITH 2 DRAINAGE CARTRIDGES perfectly adjusts the level of moisture for over 4 weeks
• CLEAN AND EASY. The Trickle Element offers water level control and easy watering
• TIME SAVING/HASSLE FREE. The best solution for those who are busy
• UNIQUE PLASTIC FLOWER BOX DESIGN. Durable UV stable planter great for indoor outdoor use
HOW TO USE:
1. Before planting the plant directly into the soil, remove plastic wrap from cartridges.
2. Pour the first layer of soil into inner pot, which shouldn’t be much since you need to leave enough space for the root ball. Instead of soil, different types of peat mixtures, suitable for your plants, can be used.
3. Place the plant directly into the flowerpot and fill the remaining space with soil. Slightly compress. Add a little bit more soil, because it will settle within 2-3 weeks by 5-10%.
4. Water your plant directly through the trickle element on the side of the pot. The water reservoir of this pot holds 30 OZ.
LOVE YOUR PLANTS. GROW IN STYLE. THE WATERING IS ON US – DO IT SANTINO WAY!