To match the sheer elegance of Reem Acra’s runway of beautifully colored champagne gowns, bejeweled covered dresses, and stunning embroidered coverings, OPI prepared a shimmery gold lacquer blend for the sponsored manicure look.
To create the iridescent gold look, Lead OPI nail artist Miss Pop combined OPI lacquer shades Cosmo-not Tonight Honey and Up Front and Personal. Miss Pop and the team of OPI nail techs blended the two shades by overlaying one shade over the other.
To obtain this shimmery manicure, see the step-by-step directions below.
GET THIS LOOK:
- First, apply OPI Natural Nail Base Coat.
- Painting nail by nail, paint one coat of rose gold OPI Cosmo-not Tonight Honey.
- Next, go over the Cosmo-not Tonight Honey (before it dries to create the blend) with one coat of the gold sheer shade Up Front and Personal
- Mixing these two colors creates a custom blend.
- Last, apply OPI Top Coat to the entire nail.